Commercial use License for the I Survived 100 Days of School SVG Design
This purchase entitles you to use the I Survived 100 Days of School SVG Design for Commercial use.
- Designed for use with Silhouette Studio and Cricut Design Space.
- Includes Commercial Use.
File included in the Download
- EPS (EPS files are compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC only)
These cutting files are designed to be used with your Silhouette studio and Cricut design space software.
If you are using another type of machine please ensure you are able to use this type of file with your machine, if you are wanting to use the EPS file please ensure your machine accepts files created in Adobe Illustrator CC.
Perfect for vinyl projects, scrap booking, card making etc.
For personal use this file is available in our Library. See our Free SVG Cutting Files page to get started.
If you need to purchase a large number of files then why not consider a subscription instead? Learn about our Commercial use subscription.
Under any circumstances, you must not:
- Re-sell our files as is, re-packaged, or re-distribute them in another format. (This includes digitized embroidery designs)
- Upload our designs to file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Use these designs for any harmful, pornographic, racial or offensive material.
- Resell or re-license to other’s for resale.
Crediting the designer: Credit is appreciated however is not required.
It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without a permission of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to modify, update and change these terms at any time with or without notice.
All designs remain the copyright of Victoria Yates, ESI Designs and Cut That Design.